Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ARTISTS J - M

Jack Johnson - Inaudible Melodies
Jack Johnson - It's All Understood
Jackson Browne - The Rebel Jesus
James - God Only Knows
James Blunt – Wiseman
James Kochalka Superstar - Monkey Versus Robot
Jane's Addiction - Had A Dad
Jane's Addiction - True Nature
Jean Paul Satre Experience - Einstein
Jedi Mind Tricks - Scars of the Crucifix
Jeff Buckley - Eternal Life
Jello Biafra & Mojo Nixon - Are You Drinkin' With Me Jesus
Jello Biafra - Jesus was a Terrorist
Jello Biafra & Mojo Nixon - Plastic Jesus
Jellyfish - Joining A Fan Club
Jet Plane Landing – Atoms Dream in Technicolor
Jenny Lewis And The Watson Twins - The Big Guns
Jenny Lewis with the Watson Twins - Born Secular
Jesus Jones - Right Here Right Now
Jesus Jones- All The Answers
Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath
Jethro Tull - My God
Jimmy Buffett – Fruitcakes
Jimmy Buffett – My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink and I don’t love Jesus
Jimmy Eat World - New Religion
Jims Big Ego – Math Prof Rock Star
Joan Osbourne - St Teresa
John Farnham - Age of Reason
John Hartford - No Beer In Heaven
John Lennon – God
John Lennon - I Found Out
John Lennon – Imagine
John Lennon - Instant Karma
John Lennon - Working Class Hero
John Lydon - World Destruction
John Mayer – Belief
John P.Strohm - Edison Medicine
Johnny Cash - Personal Jesus
Jonathan Coulton - Code Monkey
Joni Mitchell - Don't Interrupt the Sorrow
Joni Mitchell - Tax Free
Joy Division – Atmosphere
Joy Division - Leaders of Men
Joy Electric - Nikola Tesla
Judgehydrogen - Atheistic God
Julian Cope - Hell is Wicked
Julia Darling - Bulletproof Belief
Julie Ecklar – Hand of God
Kaddisfly - A Message To The Flat Earth Society
Kaiser Chiefs - Time Honoroud Tradition
Karen Carpenter - And when I Die
Kate Bush – Sat in your Lap
Kate McGarrigles – Na Ci
Kaydi Johnson - Not an Ordinary God
Kidneythieves - Taxicab Messiah
Killing Joke - The Death and Resurrection Show
King Crimson - 21st Century Schizoid Man
King Crimson – Dinosaur
King Crimson – Epitaph
King Crimson - I Talk To The Wind
King Crimson -Sex, Sleep, Eat, Drink, Dream
King Missile – Jesus was way cool
Kinks - God's Children
KMFDM – Dogma
KMFDM – Megalomaniac
KMFDM - Preach Pervert
KMFDM - Stray Bullet
KMFDM - Trent Reznor & Wraith - Beautiful Hypocrite
KoRn – Evolution
KoRn - Freak On A Leash
KoRn - Good Fuckin' god
KoRn – Hypocrites
Kraftwerk – Numbers
Kraftwerk - Radioactivity
Kristen Lems – Days of Theocracy
KRS One - The Truth
K's Choice – Believe
K's Choice – Winners
Lacuna Coil – Heavens a Lie
Lagwagon - Freedom of choice
Lalo Schifrin - Plastic Jesus
Landscape - Einstein A Go Go
Lard - Can God Fill Teeth?
Lard – Hellfudge
Laurie Anderson - Big Science
Lauryn Hill - Freedom Time
Leftover Crack - Atheist Anthem
Leftover Crack - Born To Die
Leftover Crack - Feed The Children
Legendary Pink Dots - Key to Heaven
Lemon Jelly - Experiment No.6
Levellers - Blind Faith
Lighthouse Family - Question Of Faith
Lillingtons-I Saw the Ape Man
Limp Bizkit - The Priest
Lisa Asher - Galileo
Linkin Park - H! Vltg3
Live – Heaven
Live - Selling The Drama
Live - Operation Spirit (The Tyranny of Tradition)
Local H - Hands on the Bible
London After Midnight - A Letter To God
Lordi - My Heaven is your Hell
Lords Of Acid - Heaven Is An Orgasm
Lords Of The New Church - Live For today
Lost Prophets - Heaven For The Weather, Hell For The Company
Lost Prophets - Wake Up (Make A Move)
Lost Prophets - A Town Called Hypocrisy
Lou Reed - Busload of Faith
Lou Reed - Good Evening Mr. Waldheim
Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World
Love & Rockets - Everybody Wants to go to Heaven
Lucky Boys Confusion - Something To Believe
Lydia Lunch – Tainte Fema
Machine Head – Halo
Madonna - Nothing Fails
Man Or Astroman - Interplanet Janet
Manic Street Preachers - The Holy Bible
Manic Street Preachers - Crucifix Kiss
Maniac Street Preachers – Freedom of Speech won’t feed my Children
Marilyn Manson – Dogma
Marilyn Manson – Rock is Dead
Marilyn Manson – Posthuman
Marilyn Manson & Rasputina - Apple Of Sodom
Marylin Manson - Kill Your God
Mary Chapin Carpender – I Take my Chances
MC 900 Ft Jesus - Truth is Out of Style
MC Frontalot – Origin of The Species
MC Hawking - Fck The Creationists
MC Hawking - The Mighty Steven Hawkins
MC Hawking -What We Need More Of Is Science
Meatbix - Hard-on for Jesus
Meat Puppets - Lake of Fire
Megadeath – Holy Wars
Megadeth - I Ain’t Superstitious
Melissa Etheridge - Silent Legacy
Men, Women & Children - Monkey Monkee Man
Meshuggah – Terminal Illusions
Metallica - Leper Messiah
Metallica – My Friend of Misery
Metallica - The God That Failed
Mice Parade - Galileo
Midge Ure - Answers to Nothing
Mitchell Rasor - Darwinesque
Midnight Oil - Written In The Heart
Mindless Self Indulgence – Masturbates
Mindless Self Indulgence - Planet Of The Apes
Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod
Ministry - Psalm 69
Ministry – Stigmata
Minor Threat - Filler
Moby - We Are All Made Of Stars
Modest Mouse - 3rd Planet
Modest Mouse – Bukowski
Modest Mouse - Jesus Christ was an only child
Modest Mouse - Styrofoam Boots
Modest Mouse - The Devils Workday
Modest Mouse - The Ocean Breathes Salty
Moffats - Believe Your Dreams
Mojo Nixon - She's Vibrator Dependent
Mojo Nixon & The Beat Farmers - Are You Drinking With Me Jesus
Monster Magnet - See You In Hell
Monster Magnet – SpaceLord
Monty Python - All Things Dull And Ugly
Monty Python - Bright Side Of Life
Monty Python - Christmas In Heaven
Monty Python - Every Sperm Is Sacred
Monty Python - Galaxy Song
Morcheeba – Friction
Morcheeba - Undress Me Now
Morey Amsterdam - Sir Issac Newton
Morning Again – God Framed Me
Morrissey – Satan Rejected my Soul
Motorhead – Bad Religion
Motorhead – Don’t need Religion
Motorhead – Orgasmotron
Mountain Goats - The Monkey Song
Mr. Bungle - Merry Go Bye Bye
Mr. Peppa - Hypocrite Ah Talk
MSI - Planet Of The Apes
Mummies - You must fight to live on The Planet Of The Apes
Murderdolls - The Devil Made Me Do It
Muse - City Of Delusion
Muse – Fury
Muse – Hysteria
Muse – Knights of Cydonia
Muse – Megalomania
Muse - Shrinking Universe
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Mushroomhead - Big Brother
Mushroomhead - Born Of Desire
MushroomHead- The New Cult King
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Days Of Swine And Roses
My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Cooler than Jesus

Note: Only place submissions relating to Artists ‘J to M’

11 comments:

UmmoSirius said...

Love and Rockets: "Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven"

Levi said...

Kaydi Johnson - "Not an ordinary God" from the album No Gods Allowed

Unknown said...

Modest Mouse "Satin in a Coffin"

Unknown said...

This has some potential, depending on interpretation:

Laura Nyro - And When I Die

I'm not scared of dyin'
And I don't really care
If it's peace you find in dyin'
Well then let the time be near
Just bundle up my coffin
'Cause its cold way down there
And when I die
And when I'm gone
There'll be one child born
And a world to carry on

My troubles are many
They're deep as a well
I swear there ain't no heaven
And I pray there ain't no hell
But I'll never know by livin'
Only my dyin' will tell
And when I die
And when I'm gone
There'll be one child born
And a world to carry on

Give me my freedom
For as long as I be
All I ask of livin'
Is to have no chains on me
All I ask of livin'
Is to have no chains on me
And all I ask of dyin'
Is to go naturally
And when I die
And when I'm gone
There'll be one child born
And a world to carry on

Unknown said...

Muse - Unnatural Selection
Muse - Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

sixtopian said...

Moby is rather famous for being a Christian, so I seriously doubt he wrote "We are all made of Stars" with atheism in mind.

Marco Mugnatto said...

Where's Kansas - Dust in the wind?

mac said...

I always liked Motorhead's God Was Never On Your Side .

Unknown said...

Keane - Perfect Symmetry

John David said...

John David Balla In Heaven (there ain't no)

Erik Sledd said...

Motorhead's God is not on your side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6UfqI5ovQI