Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ARTISTS A - D

3 Doors Down - Live for today
3 Doors Down - Ticket To Heaven
10,000 maniacs - City Of Angels
10,000 Maniacs - Planned Obsolescence
30 Seconds To Mars - Beautiful Lie
30 Seconds to Mars - Buddha For Mary
30 Seconds to Mars – Savior
30 Seconds to Mars - The Fantasy
311 – Electricity
311 – Evolution
A Flock Of Seagulls – DNA
A Perfect Circle – Imagine
A Perfect Circle – Judith
A Perfect Circle - Three Libras
Accept – Protectors of Terror
AD/DC – Hell Ain’t a Bad Place To Be
Adam Ant - Nine Plan Failed
Adam Ant - The Idea
Admiral Freebee - Einstein Brain
Aesop Rock - Big Bang
Aesop Rock – Holy Smoke
Aerogramme – The Running Man
AFI - God Called In Sick Today
AFI - The Great Dissapointment
Agonize – Gottless/Godless
Air – Biological
Air - The Chosen One
Alanis Morrisette - Still (Dogma OST)
Alchemist - Beyond Genesis
Alec R. Costandinos - The Pope Of Fools
Alice Cooper - Second Coming
Alice Cooper - Stolen Prayer
Alice In Chains - God Am
Alice In Chains - Man In The Box
Alice Smith - New Religion
Alien Sex Fiend - In God We Trust
Alien Sex Fiend –Evolution
Alvin Lee – Religion
Amy Ray - Let it Ring
Anarobic Robots - Darwin or Lose
Andy Prieboy - Tomorrow Wendy
Ani Defranco - Hello Birmingham
Ani Defranco- Evolve
Ani Difranco - What if no one's watching
Anthrax – Think About the End
APC – Judith
Apocolyptica – I’m not Jesus
Arch Enemy – Despicable Heroes
Arch Enemy - Nemisis
Army Of Lovers- Candyman Messiah
Army Of Lovers - The Ballad of Marie Currie
Artichoke - Albert Einstein
Artichoke - Galileo Galilei
Artichoke - Marie Currie
Aspiritual Y - Dear John
Assemblage 23 – Ghosts
Atreyu – At Least I Know I’m a Sinner
Audioslave - Heavens Dead
Audioslave - Like a Stone
Autopilot Off - Divine Intervention
Aveo - Newton And Galileo
Bad Religion – 1,000 More Fools
Bad Religion - Against The Grain
Bad Religion - American Jesus
Bad Religion - Atheist Peace
Bad Religion – Don’t Pray on Me
Bad Religion – Faith Alone
Bad Religion - Faith In God
Bad Religion - Flat Earth Society
Bad Religion – Gods Love
Bad Religion - Materialist
Bad Religion – Shades of Truth
Bad Religion – Submission Complete
Bad Religion – Suffer
Bad Religion – Voice of God and Government
Basia - Copernicus
Bauhaus - A God in an Alcove
Bauhaus - Stigmata Martyr
Bayside - Alcohol And Altar Boys
Beat Farmers - Gun Sale At The Church
Beautiful South – Good as Gold
Beautiful South - Sailing Solo
Beck - It's All In Your Mind
Ben Folds Five - Philosophy
Ben Folds Five – Mess
Ben Folds Five - Not The Same
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven is a place on Earth
Big Audio Dynamite - E=MC2
Bill Hicks - Odd Beliefs
Bill Hicks & Tom Leykis - Church Girls are Wild
Billy Bragg - Feed Of Man
Billy Bragg – The World Turned Upside Down
Billy Bragg – The Space Race is Over
Billy Bragg & Wilco - Airline To Heaven
Billy Idol - Wasteland
Billy Idol - Plastic Jesus
Bird Watchers - Tesla
Björk - Alarm Call
Björk - It's in our hands
Björk – Wanderlust
Black Label Society - Counterfeit God
Blackalicious - Brain Washers
Blackalicious - Chemical Calisthentics
Black Sabbath – Who are You?
Blanks 77 - Jehovahs Witness
Blaze Bayley – The Path and the Way
Bleach - Astronomy
Blind Guardian - Punishment Divine
Blind Melon - Holy Man
Blind Melon - The Pusher
Blue Oyster Cult – Astronomy
Blur - Brothers And Sisters
Blur - Shallows in a Heatwave
Blur - The Universal
Bon Jovi - Hey God
Box Car Racers - Letters To God
Bright Eyes - A Scale, A Mirror And Those Indifferent Clocks
Bright Eyes - When The President Talks To God
Broken Bones – Religion is Responsible
Broken Social Scene - Cause = Time
Bronski Beat - Ain't Necessarily So
Bruce Dickinson - No Lies
Bruce Springsteen - Part Man, Part Monkey
Bush - Everything Zen
Bush - Jesus Online
Bush – Superman
Butthole Surfers - The Lord Is A Monkey
Cabaret Voltaire - Sex, Money, Freaks
Cake - Comfort Eagle
Cake - Sheep Go To Heaven
Cake - Jesus Wrote a Blank Check
Can - Quantum Physics
Carnivore – God is Dead
Caroline Beevis - Newtonian Dream
Charming Hostess - Laws of Physics
Chemical Brothers – Galvanise
Chumbawamba – Get Off My Cloud
Chumbawamba – Look No Strings
Chumbawamba - Michaelangelo
Chris Cornell - Preaching The End Of The World
Chris Daughtry – Innuendo
Cindy Lee Berryhill - Radio Astronomy
Cheryl Wheeler – Your God
Cibo Matto - Planet of the Apes
Ciccone Youth - Making The Nature Scene
Cinematic Orchestra – Evolution
Citizen Fish - Catholic Sex Confession
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - Let the Cool Godless Rustaway
Clawfinger – Evolution
Clutch – 10,000 Witnesses
Clutch-10001110101
Clutch - Jesus On The Dashboard
Clutch - Mice and Gods
Clutch – We Shall never be Moved
Clutch – Suptle Hustle
Cocorosie - Jesus Loves Me
Cobalt 60 - Darwin was Right
Cobra Starship - The Church of Hot Addiction
Coldplay - The Scientist
Cold War Kids - Passing the Hat
Colin Blunstone - I Don't Believe In Miracles
Concrete Blonde - God Is A Bullet
Concrete Blonde - Tomorrow, Wendy
Convenant - Humility
Corb Lund Band - The Evil in me
Cornelius - Volunteer Ape Man
Corporate Avenger - Christians Murdered Indians
Corporate Avenger - Gay Muslims for Christ
Corporate Avenger - Heaven's Joke
Corporate Avenger - Jesus Shit
Corporate Avenger - Jihad Schmihad
Corporate Avenger- Bible is Bullshit
Counting Crows – Monkey
Coven - One Tin Soldier
Covenant – Leviatham
Cowboy Junkies - Someone Out There
Cranberry Lake Jug Band - Einstein the Genius
Crash Rickshaw – Thank God I’m an Atheist
Crash Test Dummies - God Shuffled His Feet
Crash Test Dummies - In The Days Of The Caveman
Crass – Jesus Song
Crass – Reality Asylum
Cringer - Blasphemous
Crosby, Stills & Nash – Cathedral
Crowded House - There Goes God
Culture Club - Church Of The Poisoned Mind
Cursive - Hymns for the Heathen
Cursive – Babies
Cursive - Bad Sects
Cursive - Big Bang
Cursive – Retreat
Cursive - Rise Up! Rise Up!
Curtis Mayfield - If There's Hell Below
Curve - Die Like a Dog
Cute is what we aim for - When I Think About Angels
D.A.D – Gods Favourite
Dandy Warhols – Godless
Dandy Warhols - I Am a Scientist
Dandy Warhols – Nietzsche
Danzig – Godless
Dar Williams - The Christians and the Pagans
Darkest of The Hillside Thickets – The Math Song
Darren Hayes - How to Build a Power Machine
Dashboard Confessional - Screaming Infidelities
Dave Mathews Band - Eh Hee
Dave Mathews Band - Proudest Monkey
Dave Mathews Band - What You Are
David Alan Coe - Masturbation Blues
David Allen Coe - Three Biggest Lies
David Bowie – Quicksand
David Bowie - Saviour Machine
David Byrne – A Walk in the Dark
David Byrne - Dance on Vaseline
David Byrne - Finite=Alright
David Byrne – Gates of Paradise
David Byrne - Like Humans Do
David Byrne - UB Jesus
David Byrne & Selena - God's Child
David Gilmour – This Heaven
David Sylvian – Ghosts
David Sylvian - Pulling Punches
David Sylvian-The Ink In The Well
Davinci's Notebook - Magic Kingdom in the Sky
Dayglo Abortions – I’m my own God
Dayglo Abortions – Holy Shite
Dayglo Abortions – Religious Bumfucks
Dead Can Dance - Dreams Made Flesh
Dead Can Dance - How Fortunate The Man With None
Dead Can Dance - Indoctrination (A Design for Living)
Dead Kennedys – Moral Majority
Dead Kennedys – Religious Vomit
Dead Milkman - I Dream of Jesus
Dead Milkmen - Methodist Coloring Book
Dead Prez – Food Clothes & Shelter
Dead Prez – Money is the root of all Evil
Dead Prez – Propaganda
Death – The Philosopher
Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Follow You In to the Dark
Death Cab For Cutie - Scientist Studies
Death Cabe for Cutie - Soul meets body
Decide – Bible Basher
Decide – F**K Your God
Decide – Holy Deception
Deine Lakaien - Life Is Sexually Transmitted Disease
Deine Lakeien – Reincarnation
Del Amitri - I'm an Unbeliever
Delusions of Grandeur - Thomas Edison
Dennis Leary - Coffee, Beer And The Pope
Depeche Mode - John the Revelator
Depeche Mode - A Question Of Lust
Depeche Mode - Blasphemous Rumours
Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
Depeche Mode- Condemnation
Devo - Smart Patrol Mr DNA
Devo - Uncontrollable Urge
Dio- Holy Diver
Dire Straits - Ticket To Heaven
Discordance Axis - Nickola Tesla
Disneyland After Dark – Jihad
Disturbed - God Of The Mind
Divine Comedy – Don’t Look Down
Dj Champion - No Heaven
DJ Shadow vs Ian Brown - Dolphins Were Monkeys
Dr Mabuse – Propoganda
Dr.Alban - Its´s My Life
Dr.Octagon – Biology 101
Dr.Octagon - No Awareness
Don Henley - Little Tin God
Doug Orton - Darwin
Dream Theater – In the Name of God
Dresden Dolls - Shores of California
D.R.I - God is Broke
Dropbox - End Of Days
Drowning Pool – Sermon
Duran Duran - New Religion
Duran Duran - None Of the Above

Note: Only place submissions relating to Artists ‘A to D’

21 comments:

UmmoSirius said...

Dead Milkmen: "I Dream of Jesus"

UmmoSirius said...

Adam and the Ants - "The Idea"
D.R.I. - "God Is Broke"

Lst said...

Aspritiual Y - "Dear John"
http://www.myspace.com/aspiritual

Damian said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9x4Uv_tlHo

Chumbawamba's song for Charles Darwin

Unknown said...

Agalloch - Kneel to the Cross

Give us our bread and bury our dead

And kneel to the cross on the wall

Whether burnt at the stake or drunk at the wake

Just kneel to the cross on the wall

We've original sin, but we might just get in

If we beg to the cross on the wall

It's rattle your sabre and love your neighbours

But kneel to that cross on the wall.



See the roof fall, hear the bells crash

As flesh and bone turn to ash

Tried to conquer the sun with a Christian frost

The corpses' stench beneath the cross



Give them gold and they'll save your soul

And kneel to the cross on the wall

Hail to the boss of the great unwashed

And kneel to the cross on the wall

They wail and weep, the march of the sheep

As they go to the cross on the wall

And it's ever so wrong to dare to be strong

So kneel to the cross on the wall

Cris Waller said...

Amy Ray- "Let it Ring"
From her album Prom


When you march stand up straight.
When you fill the world with hate
Step in time with your kind and
Let it ring

When you speak against me
Would you bring your family
Say it loud pass it down and
Let it ring

Let it ring to Jesus ‘cause he sure’d be proud of you
You made fear an institution and it got the best of you
Let it ring in the name of the one that set you free
Let it ring

As I wander through this valley
In the shadow of my doubting
I will not be discounted
So let it ring

You can cite the need for wars
Call us infidels or whores
Either way we’ll be your neighbor
So let it ring

Let it ring
in the name of the man that set you free
Let it ring

And the strife will make me stronger
As my maker leads me onward
I’ll be marching in that number
So let it ring

I’m gonna let it ring to Jesus
Cause I know he loves me too
And I get down on my knees and I pray the same as you
Let it ring, let it ring
‘Cause one day we’ll all be free
Let it ring

Anonymous said...

Great site!

Here are two suggestions, both from the Austin Lounge Lizards' album Lizard Lounge:
1. Jesus loves me (but he can't stand you)2. Shallow end of the gene poolLyrics "Jesus loves me":
I know you smoke, I know you drink that brew,
I just can't abide a sinner like you.
God can't either, that's why I know it's true,
That Jesus loves me but he can't stand you.

I'm going straight to heaven, boys, when I die,
'cause I've crossed every T and I've dotted every I
Why, my preacher tells me I'm god's kind of guy,
That's why Jesus loves me, but you're gonna fry.

God loves all his children, by gum,
That doesn't mean he won't incinerate some,
Can't you feel those hot flames licking you?

I'm raising my kids in a righteous way,
So don't be sending your kids to my house to play,
Yours will grow up stoned, left leaning and gay,
I know - Jesus told me on the phone today.

Jesus loves me, this I know
And he told me where you're gonna go,
There's room for your kind down below
Whoa, whoa, whoa

Jesus loves me, he loves me real good. I know he does. He called me up on the phone today and told me how much he loves me. He said, "Son, I love you." He speaks English pretty well, considering it's a second language for him. You can talk to him, too, you know. I've got a 900- number in Tulsa you can call him at, I do it all the time. He'll be glad to hear from you. I talk to him everyday.

Jesus love me, but he can't stand you.
Lyrics "Shallow end of the gene pool":
My Daddy was a man of letters
My Mama was a head of the state
But when they got their chromosomes together
They gave me all of their recessive traits
I'm an embarrassment to evolution
My disposition is unstable and cruel
My blood's a catastrophic blend
'Cause I'm from the shallow end of the gene pool

My IQ is a negative number
I've got a sense of humor no one can stand
My development was seriously encumbered
By playing music with the Lounge Lizards band
I'm a social director's nightmare
At dinner parties I just babble and drool
It's not easy making friends
When you're from the shallow end of the gene pool

Chorus:

Show all

I'm from the shallow end of the gene pool
My x-rays make the doctors laugh
When they tried to chart my EEG waves
Well I wasn't even on the graph

Biological research is booming
They're making breakthroughs like you wouldn't believe
They say genetic engineering in humans
Will someday soon be a reality
I'm gonna get me a DNA transplant
They're gonna rearrange my molecules
Some natural laws will have to bend
To get me from the shallow end of the gene pool
Best, maddox

Anonymous said...

Sorry, the album title should have read "Lizard vision" in the last post.

Anonymous said...

Another Crowded House song from the album 'Time on Earth':

Heaven that I'm makingPlead with my saint
Wash his hands and feet
Find his complaints
Make this world complete

And this heaven that I'm making
Can't come quickly enough
And the big wave that I'm taking
It feels like I'm just waking up

Find out, don't think
I can't get used to it
Right on the brink
I end up losing it

And this heaven that I'm making
It can't come quickly enough
And the big wave that I'm taking
It feels like I'm just waking up

And I'll be there
With all of creation ?
And each conversation I hear
As I'm walking in through the crowd
As if I can float through the air

And this heaven

Well, this heaven that I'm making
It can't come quickly enough
And the big wave that I'm taking
Feels like I'm just waking up

If there is hell on Earth
There must be heaven, too
Both in one place
And not a second to lose

Eric said...

if one is a Atheist....this means they do not believe in theology. why would satan be real then?

another misconception is that a atheist doesnt believe in God. they just dont believe in a theological God.

and as interesting as this site is...its just a list page. i have not found any links to any free music or downloads...which is why I came here.

there are some good choices of songs here. thanks for the
"music suggestions"

DrewO'bannon said...

all AFTER FOREVER - Monolith Of Doubt
My Pledge Of Allegiance
"She kept her beauty concealed behind a curtain of suspense
And endures her fate, molded by an ancient culture

The honor wasn't allowed to be injured
She is going to live as her community expects her to
I find myself confined between furtive desires and feelings of guilt"

Emphasis
"In all life you see
A sudden shifting of events
What's coincidence, what's faith?

The ambiguity makes the sense of our destiny worth searching for
What can it induce?

If our being was omniscient?
There's so much you'll never know, but

Your life will be what you want it to be
Find the emphasis in your own reality"

Intrinsic
"Whispers and a scream, flying high, falling down
And a face with no features or name
Exposed to live, we can only divine
Tell me, what's your reality?"

Zenith
"Can we allow ourselves to experience?
Can we be open-minded enough?
Won't we fear what we cannot defy?
Do we need to declare?
Break the force of habit!"

Estranged
"Deceitful memories mingled with reality
I hold myself to the timeless spell
Fascinated by never knowing if it really happened"

The Key
"There’s no excuse in ignorance
No time for weakness or regret
Face your mirror without doubt,
your reflection without remorse

If knowledge was wisdom,
and wisdom the key to inner rest,
teach me..."

Forlorn Hope
direct assault to muslim terrorists.

DrewO'bannon said...

dimmu borgir - Blood Hunger Doctrine
and Kings of Carnival Creation

1234567890 said...

Another artist/song that should be on this list:
David Gray - Ain't No Love

Random Person said...

Dream Sequence - Sceptical Cat

They are an Australian band, I found them on the Triple J Unearthed website.

Vinny said...

There is no Eden or heavenly gates
That you’re gonna make it to one day
But all of the answers you seek can be found
In the dreams that you dream on the way.

Part of the Plan Dan Fogelberg

Unknown said...

Bart "B-Dub" Williams - "I Don't Believe in god"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9smXmub2i6s

Unknown said...

Bart "B-Dub" Williams - "I Don't Believe in god" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9smXmub2i6s

Minority Report said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Minority Report said...

Alkaline Trio - Back to Hell
Cherry Poppin Daddies - God is a Spider

Anonymous said...

That's absolutely true .. they go against God sometimes, but as an atheist I am the only one to blame not Satan nor God

Unknown said...

I feel like some of Albion/David X. Newton's music might fit? If not the entirety of his album Signal From the Sky, at least the namesake song.